Monday, July 16, 2007

Soaking up the Cali Sunshine


I have arrived at ErinJ's. She knows how difficult the traveling life of a Diva can be, so she took me right out to the pool to soak up the sunshine.
Dude and I got in a fight on the way to California, so I made him stay in the box while I lounged by the pool. He asked me to move over and give him some room in the box, which of course means that he thinks I'm fat. Men.
I was very distraught to realize that my wardrobe is incomplete- someone kept one of my flip flops, they probably have it under their pillow so they can remember my luscious Diva scent. So, I had to wear my heels to the pool, which is fine, I hear that's what Paris wears when she's soaking up the rays.
Supposedly Erin is taking me to work with her tonight, and she says the scrapbook store she works at is fabulous and fit for any Diva. We'll see about that.

1 comment:

Mindy :) said...

Ah, yes, that pool does look refreshing. Glad you made it safely.