Friday, August 24, 2007

I am finally out of that box

Eventhough, MindySue has been expecting me, she wasn't prepared for my arrival today. She is trying to pack up to go to a family reunion up in Idaho. I said I was excited that I would get to see two States in one trip, but she says she is a little hesitant to take me. It's a family reunion for her husbands family, and she says she hasn't met many of them. She is worried that they will think she is crazy taking pictures with me.
I told her to "Get Over It - I am coming along, I want to see Idaho too." But then she informed me, that they are camping, and now I am thinking I may just want to stay here with Dude in my comfy box. LOL.

My trip here is going to be short, as I am slightly behind on my travel schedule, so I may go.... gulp...... CAMPING........ just so I can spend time with MindySue. Plus her son is so adorable. He is afraid to touch me, which is nice, Diva's don't like to be man handled.

Here are 2 quick pics of me watching the aquarium screen saver on the computer, while Mindy is packing.




Such cute fishys.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Tell Mindy, Idaho rocks and she must take you with her. What part of Idaho are you camping in?

FaithLynn

Mindy :) said...

We are going to the Swan Lake area, camping in Pine Basin.

Georgina said...

Have fun at Mindys - oooh and LOVING your new header!! Awesome!