Monday, July 9, 2007

Food, Fun, Fireworks & Puppy Kisses...


what more could a girl ask for? Oh yeah, more shoes! LOL I had a divine time with CraftyWendy, boy that girl can put on a party! We went to a parade, she said it was for Independence Day...but we all know it was really for me! Then we were off to a barbeque and then later in the evening the fireworks, we had a blast! And let me just say, those sons of hers are Cuuuuuute! But they were just alittle too tall for my liking. And those puppies, how sweet and I just fell in love with Newman, but someone might need to tell Wendy that that pup could use a Tic Tac. But my oh my, you should see the way some of those woman dress up here! The Fashion Police would have a field day here! Now I'm back in that stupid box again, I tried to fit Newman in the box with me, I just can't bear to be apart from him, but he just won't fit and he keeps chewing on the thing! Alas, I guess I'll just have to leave him here. Wonder if Kacomi has any pets? Well, TA TA for now ladies!

No comments: