Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hey Patti

I do finally get to see Niagara Falls! There is a rerun on today of Regis & Kelly, they are at the falls. It is so beautiful, they are sitting right in front of it. Later Regis will take us on a tour, so I will still get to see everything. I am so excited!

Patti, I wanted to say thanks for being such a wonderful hostess, it was so much fun to hang out with you. Don't know that I will be able to say the same about MaryLou tho, seems all she wants to do is go to work. Doesn't she know that I am a DIVA and don't go to work if I don't want to? She talked about going FISHING today, WTH? there is 4" of snow outside this window, DIVA ain't going no ice fishing! AND she has these ginormous dogs that keep looking at me, licking their chops, I better make sure to keep track of all my feet, they probably think they are scooby snacks! I will try to post a pic of them later, but I have to sneak up on them so as not to draw their attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE SAFE DIVA!

Karen Mills said...

Maybe you should carry a big stick around to fend off the dogs!

Patti H said...

At least you will get a better view than looking through your mail package while crossing the bordercrossing before being shipping to MI