Monday, April 30, 2007

A Great Weekend

On Friday night, I went to a crop with Susi and Danielle. We did alot of scrapping!! I got to help choose ribbon and cut out Quickutz letters. I can't believe they made little old me crank the Revolution handle!! Don't they know I'm a DIVA?!? And besides that, I'm very small compared to them.

It was a very exhausting evening! I think I even broke a sweat with all that cranking!! I went to bed early that night to rest up for the rest of my stay in Indiana.


Remember to check back soon to see more of my stay in Indiana! Danielle told me that she'd take me to see where the Superbowl Champs, the Indianapolis Colts, play football. Does she think I really care about football? I'm a DIVA! But, to make her happy, I'll go and be on my best behavior. Maybe I'll even smile in the picure. On Thursday, we are leaving to go to CKC-Nashville. I can't wait!! Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Mindy :) said...

That bed looks so comfy, perfect for a Diva!