Monday, April 9, 2007

Good-bye to Michigan

This will be my last post for a few day because I am on my way to Lesle's house in Texas. I certainly hope it is warmer there, Michigan was just too darn cold for me. I also hope that Lesle will be treating me like the DIVA that I am. All this work that I have been doing is bad for a girls complexion! I need a vacation!

Remember I told you that I was getting a new hairdo. They tell me that the girl that did it is one of the best stylists in the country. She said that this is the newest, hippest style out there, it might even be the first time some of you have seen it. It is very progressive, she says I will be a trend setter. I'm afraid to show it to the whole WWW, I don't want to make others jealous or to feel bad about their own out of date styles. Maybe I will have MaryLou post the pictures tomorrow............

No comments: