Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Alberta, Canada WOW

Well here I am in Alberta Canada. I go from redneck Texax to Redneck Alberta, not much of a change but I really hate being stuffed in this box. Although my hubby and I were real tight on the way if you know what I mean. And those customs men, man oh man, I have ended up at my destination one flip flop missing. Now how on earth am I supposed to survive without a flip flop. Let me tell you, those men. Arggggg.
Once I got there we just had to sit in the sun, kick back and relax.


These strange little people just like me, might be just the thing I need to find my inner child. Being a diva isn't all it is cracked up to be.


Typical men, doing the man grab, and off they go. Shaking my head.



Just look at him kicked back relaxing, and watching the races. MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Lori Petticrew said...

lmao! the men grab! have fun diva!