Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Accountants are rather kinda cool

I have had to totally re-assess my opinions on dull accountants. This woman is diva all the way. She gets to sit and count cash moolah all day long. I got to help her add it with the adding machine.
I just could not resist the chance to roll in all that money. Oh my, should we go shopping with it.


As an accountant she even has an original YOLANDA WILLIAMS photograph framed and hanging on her wall, I just had to hang out with it too.


And she hosted this amazing Stampin-Up Party in the work board room last night. Wow I loved getting in there and doing all that inking. Not sure if my hands will ever be the same again. But it was so much fun.


1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

LOL! That is cracking me up! Love her rolling in the cash.