Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Demands

Diva is aptly named. She's driving me nuts with her yapping. Dude is begging me to kill him so he can be put out of his misery. So, I'm going to cut you a break. Even though a true friend would round up all 5,000 of you scrapbooking hens to raise a few bucks.

Here are my demands:

1.) A scrapbook layout of Diva. That's her request. She keeps running her trap about how you Jazzers didn't love her enough to make layouts of her.

2.) A photo of Jazzers with EACH and EVERY Wizard of Oz Happy Meal toy being given out. It must be a different Jazzer in each photo, so no wacko WOZ-head can go and take photos of herself with all her little toys.

3.) A photo of this Megan FT person drinking... a diet Pepsi. Sorry, I'm a kidnapper and I'm mean. And I have stock in Pepsi. Must see her face in photo.

4.) A Jazzer or Jazzers protesting outside a KFC. Preferably in a chicken suit, but just a sign would be acceptable.

My demands are non-negotiable. Photos should be sent to my email address. The pig lover has it. They will be placed on the blog as they come in. Diva is OK for now. Trust me. Muahahahah. Dude, on the other hand, looks like he's going to make a run for it.

5 comments:

Lori Petticrew said...

PIG LOVER, EH?

Cheri Pryor said...

Why should we do anything until we have proof you ACTUALLY HAVE THEM??

Oscar T. Grouch said...

I want a picture of them in front of a newspaper dated today, and it must show a headline in it. If you supply this, I shall do the KFC thing

distorted said...

I just saw this on cnn, what has the world come to?!? One minute you're sealed with love into an airtight box, the next minute you're being fondled on the lap of a doll lover with a chicken fetish. Terrible.

Mindy :) said...

I have done a Diva LO.
Diva and I created that LO you used as your avatar, Divanapper.