Sunday, October 21, 2007

Girls Night Out ends with a Catfight





So on Saturday night, Mona had plans to go out with her neighbors, Cindi and Paula to celebrate Paula's birthday. She told me that I would get to go - but that Dude couldn't come - it was Girls' Night Out. We were going for Mexican food and Margarita's and Dude was acting quite dramatic about the fact that he couldn't come. I tried to explain how important Girl's Night Out is for moms - but he just stomped off pouting. So we headed to Los Cucos and sat outside on the patio. It was a beautiful evening! After dinner, we headed back to Paula's for one of her special Pomegranate Margaritas. We called it a night about 10 PM (boy - those mom's have really lost their party mojo's!) and I got home to find that tramp Princess Island Barbie putting the moves on Dude!! She tried to give me some BS story about her being a massage therapist. Yeah, right! After I did a little butt kickin, she left and Dude apoligized. Let's just say we definately made up!!

3 comments: