Monday, May 14, 2007

CKC Nashville, baby!!!


I'm so sorry that I've kept my captivated audience waiting for so long! So, we were all SO BUSY at CKC that this is the only picture of me!! Susi and Danielle had 8 classes and 2 crops scheduled in 2 days, so they were swamped!! I was so tired by the time we came home that I slept all day Sunday (and then Susi made me get up and go to WORK on Monday morning! Does she not remember that I'm a DIVA?) I got to meet Jessica Sprague. She's a very nice girl! So many people asked Susi about me...why was I there? What was the story? Where did that doll come from? Don't these people know that I'm a DIVA and they shouldn't talk about me while I'm sitting right there?!? Anyhoo, I had a great time in Nashville. I'll post more a little later. Have a good one!

No comments: