Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Canada Rocks








I had the best day ever! Patti H took me to the slopes for the day! Wow can she ever ski!! After a few good runs I got quite tired trying to keep up with her so I decided to head into the chalet and I met up with this wonderful man! I can't figure out how to add the other photos that I took today but I thought I would share this one! Not too sure what Patti and I will do tomorrow I think I heard her say something about Niagara Falls .... yikes!!
P.S. Her son is a stud you are right Kelli Johnson






6 comments:

CathySandy said...

I hope it wasnt a imposter named Mark Dudley make sure you wear chapstick diva have fun and be good to Patti

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you!

Lori Petticrew said...

YOU LOOK HOT ON THE SLOPES! have fun at the falls

Nancyroo said...

LOL! You look great!

Kelli said...

LOL Yeah I got a shout out on the Diva blog! Say hi to Matt for me ;)

Karen Mills said...

Great outfit, Snowbunny!